instead™ Happy Lawn™ Spring Fertilizer
Your lawn wakes up hungry in the spring. When you feed it with instead™ Happy Lawn™ Spring Fertilizer, you help green it up naturally, and strengthen its roots to help it stand up to stress.
Why We Love Them
Rich with natural ingredients like wheat flour meal, molasses, and more, instead™ Happy Lawn™ Spring Fertilizer is safe to use around the whole family, when used as directed, and gives us a lawn we love.
- Ingredients: Molasses, feather meal, wheat flour meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash (potassium), zeolite
- NPK 11-0-2
- Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Safe to use on all grass types.
- Safe to use around kids and pets, when used as directed.
- Designed to be applied once a year, during springtime (April-May), before or after seeding.
- Bag is 25% bio-based renewable plastic made from sugarcane and recyclable at local collections.
- Slow-release natural ingredients are formulated to help reduce run-off in waterways.
How to Use
- Mow the lawn to your preferred height.
- For the best results, apply with the instead™ Go Getter™ Spreader. Fill and adjust the dial on the spreader to the settings indicated on the back of the Happy Lawn™ Spring Fertilizer package.
- As you push the spreader across your lawn to apply, walk at a steady pace for even distribution.
- If any product lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street, sweep it back onto your lawn.
- Lightly water the lawn after applying.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';