Scotts® Spot Weed Control for Lawns
- Kills dandelions, clover and crabgrass
- Won't harm lawn grasses
- Ideal for spot treating individual lawn weeds
- Easy to use
- Kills weeds down to the root
Specs and Details
- Quinclorac 0.10%
- Mecoprop-p, dimethylamine salt 0.22%
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt 0.12%
- Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 0.05%
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet.
- Keep people and pets out of the area during application.
- Do not use this product for controlling weeds in vegetable gardens, flower beds, shrubs, or ornamental plants.
- Do not use around fruits, vegetables, or flowers.
- If Empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instruction. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill pesky lawn weeds with Scotts® Spot Weed Control for Lawns. This easy-to-use formula won’t harm your lawn grasses. It kills weeds including dandelions, clover and crabgrass down to the root, so you don’t have to worry about them coming back. It is ideal for spot treating individual lawn weeds, so you can get back to the lawn you’ve been working toward.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
Spray only the weed, not the entire lawn. This product is for spot treatment only.
- Turn sprayer nozzle to open
- Adjust sprayer nozzle as desired
- Aim at center of weed and spray to lightly cover
Note: To avoid spray drift, hold spray nozzle 2 feet or less from targeted weed.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- On Lawns - Bermudagrass*, Buffalograss, Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Zoysia grass without harming lawn grasses.
*Temporary discoloration may occur on Bermudagrass.
When to Apply
- Spray when weeds are actively growing.
- For best results spray when daytime temperatures are above 45 degrees F and below 90 degrees F.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';