Scotts® Florida Select Natural Mulch
- Year-long red and brown color - guaranteed
- Prevents weeds naturally with a 3-inch layer by blocking growth and access to sunlight
- Tested to withstand Florida conditions - Will not wash away
- Made with a blend of Florida citrus and eucalyptus wood
- Never uses construction debris or pallet wood that may contain nails or harmful chemicals
Scotts Florida Select Mulch is designed and tested to withstand Florida conditions. Scotts Florida Select stays in place and will not wash away, it prevents weeds naturally, and the Red & Brown guarantees year-long color. For instant and enduring beauty, plus the functional benefits of soil temperature and moisture moderation, apply a three inch layer of Scotts Florida Select to any landscape or garden bed.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Spread mulch 3 inches deep. Keep mulch several inches from tree trunks and house foundations or other wood structures.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Avoid use: Before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.
Where to Use
- Apply around trees, shrubs, flowers or vegetables after seeds have germinated and plants have developed, to add instant beauty and help conserve water.
When to Apply
- Apply any time of year. In warmer months to help keep soil cool and minimize evaporation. In colder months to help reduce frost heaving.
How Often to Apply
- Apply as often as you'd like to refresh the look of your mulch.
Using with Other Products
- Touch up with Scotts Mulch Color Renewal for a fresh, vibrant pop any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Made from Florida citrus and eucalyptus wood, never using Florida cypress wood, construction debris or pallet wood which may contain nails or harmful chemicals.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';