Scotts® Florida Select Natural Mulch
- Stays in place—will not wash away
- Vibrant year-long color—guaranteed!
- Designed and tested to withstand Florida conditions
- Made from 100% Florida-grown Eucalyptus, which regrows up to 4 times faster than cypress
- Naturally prevents weeds with a 3-inch layer by blocking growth and access to sunlight
Scotts® Florida Select™ Brown Eucalyptus Mulch looks great in any landscape or garden, and you can feel like a nature lover for using it. The sustainably harvested and plantation-grown eucalyptus is considered a renewable resource because it regrows up to 4 times faster than cypress. Plus, Florida Select™ stays in place and won’t wash away, even during that next Florida rainstorm.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Spread mulch 3 inches deep. Keep mulch several inches from tree trunks and house foundations or other wood structures.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Avoid use: Before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.
Where to Use
- Apply around trees, shrubs, flowers or vegetables after seeds have germinated and plants have developed, to add instant beauty and help conserve water.
When to Apply
- Apply any time of year. In warmer months to help keep soil cool and minimize evaporation. In colder months to help reduce frost heaving.
How Often to Apply
- Apply as often as you'd like to refresh the look of your mulch.
Using with Other Products
- Touch up with Scotts Mulch Color Renewal for a fresh, vibrant pop any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Made from Florida citrus and eucalyptus wood, never using Florida cypress wood, construction debris or pallet wood which may contain nails or harmful chemicals.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';