instead™ Happy Lawn™ Fall Fertilizer
Before your lawn takes its much-deserved winter break, make sure it's ready to weather the weather. Packed with nutrients, instead™ Happy Lawn™ Fall Fertilizer gets your lawn ready for spring.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
Loaded with natural ingredients like kelp, alfalfa, and molasses, instead™ Happy Lawn™ Fall Fertilizer is safe to use around the whole family, when used as directed, and gives us a lawn we love.
- Ingredients: K.A.S.E. Blend (kelp meal, alfalfa meal, soybean meal, and earthworm castings), molasses, feather meal, wheat flour meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash (potassium), zeolite
- NPK 11-0-3
- Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft
- Safe to use on all grass types.
- Safe to use around kids and pets, when used as directed.
- Designed to be applied once a year, during the fall (late August - late September).
- Bag is 25% bio-based renewable plastic made from sugarcane and recyclable at local collections.
- Slow-release natural ingredients are formulated to help reduce run-off in waterways.
How to Use
- Mow the lawn to your preferred height.
- For the best results, apply with the instead™ Go Getter™ Spreader. Fill and adjust the dial on the spreader to the settings indicated on the back of the Happy Lawn™ Fall Fertilizer package.
- As you push the spreader across your lawn to apply, walk at a steady pace for even distribution.
- If any product lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street, sweep it back onto your lawn.
- Lightly water the lawn after applying.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';