Scotts® DiseaseEx™ Lawn Fungicide
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
Specs and Details
- 0.31% Azoxystrobin
- When used as directed, this product is safe to the lawn and controls the disease listed. Consult with your local Cooperative Extension Service office or your state's land grant university for assistance with lawn disease identification and specific fungicide timing in your area to control lawn diseases.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Prevent Brown Patch, Red Thread, and Powdery Mildew, and other common listed lawn diseases from getting in the way of a beautiful green yard with Scotts® DiseaseEx™ Lawn Fungicide. It's preventative when used on any lawn to stop diseases before they appear, and curative when applied on established lawns showing signs of disease. Starts working within 24 hours of treatment and continues to control common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Scotts® DiseaseEx™ controls 26 common diseases like: Brown Patch, Stem & Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Southern & Typhula Blight, Pink Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases. Apply this broad spectrum lawn disease control with a Scotts® Spreader. People and pets may re-enter the treated area after application. For best results, begin applications prior to symptoms of disease. May be applied after seeding or at seed germination. A 10-lb. bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Use on home lawns to prevent disease (Preventative Rate Setting) before it appears and/or to control disease (Curative Rate Setting) at the first sign of disease.
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply more than 37 lbs. of Scotts® DiseaseExTM Lawn Fungicide per 1,000 sq. ft. in a single year.
Where to Use
- Use on home lawns to prevent or control common diseases (see label for complete list of lawn diseases controlled).
When to Apply
- For best results, begin applications prior to disease symptoms, when conditions are favorable to disease, typically in spring.
How Often to Apply
- Product may be re-applied at 14-28 day intervals.
Use the shorter re-treatment intervals and higher application rates when prolonged favorable disease conditions exist.
Do not apply more than 37 lbs. of Scotts® DiseaseExTM Lawn Fungicide per 1,000 sq. ft. in a single year
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Stem & Stripe Rust
Southern & Typhula Blight
Necrotic Ring Spot
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter the treated area after application.
In order to protect estuarine/marine fish and aquatic invertebrates, do not apply directly to water, and avoid runoff. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsing.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';