Scotts® EZ Feed™ Plus Greening Power
- Scotts® EZ Feed™ Plus Greening Power fertilizes all grass types with fast greening results
- Helps your lawn grow thick with more roots to better absorb nutrients and water (vs. unfed lawns)
- Regular feedings provide your lawn with the nutrients it needs to look its best and withstand the stresses of weeds, heat, drought, and family activity
- Use on actively growing northern and southern grass types
- Easily apply by attaching the Scotts® EZ Feed™ Plus Greening Power container to a garden hose and spraying evenly across the lawn; provides coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Eye contact with contents may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water as soon as possible after contact. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Scotts® EZ Feed™ Plus Greening Power fertilizes all actively growing northern and southern grasses. This easy-to-apply fertilizer provides fast greening results. Regular feedings with Scotts® lawn food products will provide the nutrients to your lawn that it needs to look its best and withstand weeds, heat, drought, family activity, and other stresses. This lawn fertilizer will help your lawn to grow thick with more roots which will better absorb nutrients and water (vs. unfed lawns). Applying Scotts® EZ Feed™ Plus Greening Power is easy, you simply attach the Scotts® EZ Feed™ sprayer to your garden hose and then stretch the hose to the furthest point of the lawn that you want to feed. Point the nozzle on the sprayer in the direction of the grass you are fertilizing and slide the activation switch to the ON position. By spraying evenly across the lawn, a 32 oz. bottle will provide coverage of up to 2,000 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
- Connect sprayer to hose and turn on water.
Extend the hose to the farthest point to be fed.
- Point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
Slide thumb activation switch to the ON position.
This bottle applies 1.4 lb of product per 1000 sq. ft.
- When finished feeding, slide thumb activation switch backward to the OFF position.
Turn off water.
Relieve water pressure by sliding thumb switch to the WATER position until water slows to a drip. Then slide switch back to OFF position.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Apply this product only to your lawn.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches.
Where to Use
- Fertilizes all grass types.
When to Apply
- Apply only to actively growing turf.
Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
How Often to Apply
- Feed regularly to help your lawn withstand the heat and stresses of weeds, heat, drought, and family activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
Well-fed lawns are more efficient at using available water. Feeding with Scotts® lawn food products helps grow a thick lawn with more roots to better absorb water and nutrients than an unfed lawn. This helps protect your lawn against heat, drought and other stresses. Remember, your lawn will begin to wilt when water is needed. As much as possible take advantage of nature's sprinkler and rely on the rain to water your lawn.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';