Scotts® Green Max™ Lawn FoodFL
5,000 sq. ft.
- Scotts Green Max Lawn FoodFL is a 2-in-1 formula: fertilizer and iron supplement
- Apply to any grass type, and see deep greening in 3 days
- Fertilizes lawns for up to 3 months
- Apply using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader
- Covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes--may cause irritation
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Get a deeper-green lawn in just 3 days! With its innovative 2-in-1 formula, Scotts Green Max Lawn FoodFL fertilizes your grass and provides it with an additional iron supplement to give your yard a deeper green in 3 days. Apply using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader to up to 5,000 sq. ft. of lawn. Safe to use on any grass type, Green Max Lawn FoodFL feeds for up to 3 months.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Scotts® Green Max™ Lawn Food is an easy to apply, 2-in-1 formula that includes both lawn fertilizer and iron supplement to produce a deep green lawn in 3 days and fertilize for up to 3 months.
- Apply to a dry lawn with a Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreader. Walk at a steady pace with each pass no more than 5' away from the previous one to ensure overlap.
- If using a Scotts® drop spreader to apply this fertilizer, align the hopper wheel with the tracks from the previous pass and continue across the lawn at a steady pace.
- Water into the lawn after application to activate the product.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches
- Do not apply if heavy rain is expected
Where to Use
- This product is safe for use on all grass types and should be applied when turf is actively growing.
When to Apply
- Apply Scotts® Green Max™ Lawn Food when the lawn is dry.
- When applying, use the Scotts® Green Max™ Rate in the spring and summer. If application is made in the fall, use the Regular Rate.
- For Centipede grass, only apply at the Regular feed rate.
How Often to Apply
- Apply once a year in Florida
- Water into the lawn after application to activate the product
Frequently Asked Questions
If, during application, the product lands on sidewalks, driveways, streets, or other hardscaped areas, sweep it into the yard to avoid runoff.
Before applying, check with the appropriate local government agency to see if there are local regulations regarding fertilizer use and concerning turf management practices in the area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';