Scotts® GrubEx®₁ Season Long Grub Killer
10,000 sq. ft.
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs and armyworms for 4 months
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young
- Kills 25% more grub types vs. original GrubEx®
- Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Prevent grubs from damaging your lawn with Scotts® GrubEx®₁ Season Long Grub Killer. A single application can stop and prevent grubs all season long. Apply during spring or early summer to kill grubs as they develop. Using Scotts® GrubEx®₁ Season Long Grub Killer annually can also help control Japanese beetle infestations as well as armyworms. Easily apply with a Scotts® broadcast, drop, handheld, or Wizz® spreader and stop grubs before they damage your lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Set and fill spreader
- Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
- Clean-up - sweeping product from hard surfaces onto the lawn keeps product on the grass.
- People or pets may re-enter lawn once grass has dried.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to waterlogged areas
Where to Use
- For use in Residential Lawns. Not for sale, use, or distribution in or into Nassau, Suffolk, Kings or Queens Counties of New York State.
When to Apply
- Spring to Early Summer
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';