Scotts® MossEx™ 3-in-1 Ready-Spray®
- Scotts® MossEX™ 3-in-1 Ready-Spray® kills moss, algae and lichens
- Fast-acting formula kills within hours
- For use on lawns, decks, and patios
- Won't stain concrete or other surfaces
- To apply, just attach to a garden hose and spray
Specs and Details
- 22.11% Potassium salts of fatty acids
- WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Causes skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- If empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If bottle is partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
The fast-acting, Scotts® 3-in-1 MossEX™ Ready-Spray® kills moss, algae and lichens within hours. Use it on lawns, decks, patios, roofs and buildings. To apply - just attach a hose to the connected sprayer, turn on the water, and spray. Won’t stain concrete or other surfaces and can be used at any time during the year.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Shake container gently before using
- Connect sprayer to hose
- Turn on water
- To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray
- Slide thumb activation switch forward to ON position
- Apply evenly to surfaces and lawns
- Spray as directed
- To STOP spraying, slide thumb activation switch to OFF position
- Turn off water
- Relieve water pressure by sliding thumb switch to WATER position until water slows to a drip. Then, slide switch back to OFF position.
- Disconnect the sprayer from hose
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- On lawns, playgrounds, ornamental gardens, around and on homes, other buildings, and home greenhouses; roofs; cedar shakes and composition shingles; cedar siding; stucco; cedar, redwood and CCA-treated wood decks and fences; brick, stone and concrete walkways, sidewalks and driveways; growing containers; other structural surfaces; hardened bark of trees; bark mulch; pavement; gravel; patios; asphalt; automobile exteriors; and the exteriors of motor homes and boats.
When to Apply
- Apply any time during the year. Apply in calm weather and when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours.
- Best results are obtained with actively growing moss in spring or fall. Do not use on lawns when temperature exceeds 85ºF. During warmer weather, apply late in the day. Application during cold weather may delay appearance of moss damage.
How Often to Apply
- For Lawns: Reapply every two weeks as mosses, algae, lichens or liverworts reappear.
- For Hard Surfaces: Repeat treatment annually, or when new moss, algae, lichens or liverworts are visible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Your home and yard are places for family and pets to enjoy. That's why Scotts® products are designed with care to provide effective solutions to problems inside and outside your home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 54ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';