5,000 sq. ft.
- Scotts® MossEx™ kills moss, not lawns and helps develop thick grass
- Best applied during winter or spring when the lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low-growing moss
- This moss control product also contains nutrients to green your lawn
- Apply using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader
- Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Ferrous sulfate monohydrate: 17.50%
- If empty, place bag in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If bag is partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill moss, not your lawn, with Scotts® MossEx™. After you apply MossEx™, it will attack your undesirable moss, turn it black and disappear, leaving you to enjoy your lawn, moss free. Scotts® MossEx™ also provides nutrients to green your lawn and develop thick grass. Easily apply this moss control product with a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader during winter or spring when moss is actively growing.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Check bag for spreader setting
- When using a Scotts® broadcast or Wizz® spreader, make a perimeter pass of your lawn with EdgeGuard® on to protect non-lawn areas. Then, make parallel internal passes 5 ft. apart to ensure even coverage.
- When using a Scotts® drop spreader, start 5 feet from the edge of your lawn and walk the outline of your lawn. Then, make internal passes across your lawn, overlapping the wheel marks to ensure uniform coverage.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Help keep our water clean. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn, and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn. Brush particles from cement, stone, clothing, or shoes to prevent staining.
Where to Use
- On lawns with undesirable moss
When to Apply
- Apply when lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low-growing moss.
- Apply during winter or spring when moss is actively growing.
How Often to Apply
- Wait 2 to 4 weeks between applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
People and pets can re-enter the lawn once dry.
Help keep our water resources clean. Apply this product only to your lawn, and sweep any product that lands in the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';