Scotts® STEP® 4 Fall Lawn Food
- Feeds to strengthen grass for a better lawn next spring
- Apply in fall to any grass type
- Fall is a great time to feed
- Part of Scotts® 4 Step Annual Program
- Builds strong roots for tough winter months
Specs and Details
- If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- Dry fertilizer products (without pesticide controls) have an indefinite shelf life.
Using Scotts® Step® 4 Fall Lawn Food is a great way to strengthen your lawn before the winds of winter cut across it. It helps your lawn build stronger roots for the winter. You'll see a thicker, greener lawn in spring thanks to using Scotts® Step® 4 Fall Lawn Food. Utilize the entire Scotts® 4 Step program for a better lawn!
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply to a wet or dry lawn on a calm day. No need to water in, however, during dry periods, watering will hasten greening. For best results, apply using a Scotts® spreader.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- This product is not designed for use on ornamentals or mulch, If accidentally applied to ornamentals, wash immediately off the plants. While it is just a fertilizer, it is designed for use on the lawn only. It could possibly burn if applied to ornamentals. Can be safely used under the drip-line of trees.
Where to Use
- Apply to any grass type.
When to Apply
- Apply in fall to any grass type.
How Often to Apply
- Can be applied any time during the season, but allow 4 to 6 weeks between applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';