Scotts® Turf Builder® Bonus® S Southern Weed & Feed2
5,000 sq. ft.
- Kills dollarweed, clover and other listed lawn weeds
- Feeds grass to crowd out future weeds
- Builds strong, deep grass roots to strengthen against heat and drought
- Not for use on Bermudagrass
- Only for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpetgrass lawns
Specs and Details
- Atrazine 1.293%
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Scotts® Turf Builder® Bonus® S Southern Weed & Feed2 will not only kill weeds, but also thicken your lawn to help crowd out future weeds. Regular feedings provide the nutrients your lawn needs to look its best and withstand the stresses of heat, drought and family activity. Bonus® S may be used on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpetgrass lawns. Apply when grass and weeds are actively growing. Available in TX, FL (except Panhandle region), LA, AL, GA, MS, NC, and SC.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply by hand or hand-held rotary devices such as hand-held rotary applicator
- Do not apply to lawns or mixed lawns of bahiagrass, bermudagrass, bluegrass, fine fescue, bentgrass, ryegrass, tall fescue or dichondra because injury may occur
- Do not use under trees, shrubs, bedding plants, flower or garden plants
When to Apply
- Apply when grass and weeds are actively growing
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kills weeds including dollarweed, clover, and other listed weeds: Black Medic, Blue Toadflax, Buckhorn, Burclover, Carolina Geranium (Cranesbill), Chickweed, Clover, Clover (Hop), Clover (White), Dandelion, Dichondra, Dollarweed (Pennywort), Evening Primrose, Florida Betony, Florida Pusley, Fragrant Cudweed (Rabbit - Tobacco), Henbit, Lippia (Matchweed), Oxalis (Yellow Woodsorrel), Pepperweed (Peppergrass), Purslane, Red Sorrel (Sheep Sorrel), Rescuegrass, Sephard's-purse, Sowthistle, Stinging Nettle. For severe weed problems, a second treatment may be required 2 months after the first.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';