Scotts® Turf Builder® Fall Lawn FoodFL
- Scotts Turf Builder Fall Lawn Food FL fertilizes grass for a better lawn next spring
- Feeds up to 3 months to maintain root health through the winter
- An early fall feeding will replenish the nutrients that the lawn lost in the summer
- Apply to any grass type with a Scotts broadcast/rotary, drop or Wizz spreader
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Applying Scotts Turf Builder Fall Lawn Food FL to lawns in the early fall helps to replenish the nutrients grasses tend to lose in the summer. This grass fertilizer helps prepare lawns for the winter months and can help promote an earlier spring greening. Scotts Turf Builder Fall Lawn Food FL assists lawns in building deep roots and fertilizes lawns for up to 3 months, right through the winter! Apply to all grass types with a Scotts broadcast/rotary, drop or Wizz spreader. Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Use Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food to provide valuable lawn nutrients and build deep roots for a better lawn next spring.
- Apply this lawn fertilizer to a dry lawn. Walk at a steady pace with a Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreader with each pass no more than 5' away from the previous one to ensure overlap.
- If using a Scotts® drop spreader to apply this fall lawn food, align the hopper wheel with the tracks from the previous pass and continue across the lawn at a steady pace.
- Water lawn immediately after application.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Fall Lawn Food to any actively growing grass type.
When to Apply
- Apply when the lawn is dry, to actively growing turf. An early fall feeding will replenish the nutrients that the lawn lost in the summer.
How Often to Apply
- Apply once in the fall.
- After applying Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food, water in (with a sprinkler, irrigation, or the rain) to activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Lawn is safe to re-enter immediately after product is applied.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
If, during application, the product lands on sidewalks, driveways, streets, or other hardscaped areas, sweep it into the yard to avoid runoff.
Before applying, check with the appropriate local government agency to see if there are local regulations regarding fertilizer use and concerning turf management practices in the area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';