Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food
5,000 sq. ft.
- Specially formulated for Southern lawns and includes Scotts® All-in-One Particles® to provide an even distribution of nutrients with every application
- Feeds to protect against heat and drought
- Improves lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
- OK to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied
- Apply to any grass type
Specs and Details
- If empty do not reuse contain. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- Dry fertilizer products (without pesticide controls) have an indefinite shelf life.
Build thick, green lawns in the South using Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food with the exclusive Scotts All-In-One Particle. It is specially formulated for southern lawns and helps build strong, deep grass roots to protect against heat and drought. Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food any time, during any season.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply to a wet or dry lawn on a calm day. For best results, use a Scotts® spreader.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Safe to use on any grass type.
When to Apply
- Apply any season.
How Often to Apply
- Feed every 6-8 weeks for your best lawn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';