Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action
4,000 sq. ft.
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action is three-in-one formula for Southern grasses that kills dollarweed and clover, prevents and kills fire ants, and feeds your lawn
- Kills listed lawn weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed, and henbit
- Prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months; also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks
- Feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought; for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Carpetgrass
- Apply to lawn with a Scotts® spreader, then water in immediately; apply when grass and weeds are actively growing; 13.32 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Atrazine: 1.352%
- Bifenthrin: 0.139%
- Do not allow people or pets to enter treatment areas until watering-in is complete and the surface area is dry. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of area during application. Sweep any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk, or street, back into the treated area of the lawn to prevent run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action provides three benefits in one bag. This 3-in-1 formula kills weeds, prevents fire ants, and feeds your lawn. It prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months, and also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks. Kills listed weeds, including dollarweed, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed and henbit. Plus, it feeds to strengthen your lawn against Southern stresses like heat and drought.
Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action is made specifically for these Southern lawn types: St. Augustine (including Floratam), Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass, and Zoysiagrass. This product is cannot be applied to Bermudagrass. Apply with a Scotts® spreader when weeds are actively growing. This product must be watered in immediately after application. Do not allow people and pets to re-enter the treated area until watering the lawn is completed and the lawn is dried. A 13.32 lbs. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply to dry lawn: Make sure grass is dry prior to application.
- Fill and Set Spreader according to spreader settings on label.
- Water-in product to lawn after application. Do not water to the point of run-off.
- Clean-Up: Sweep product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply during winter dormancy period. Wait until after third mowing of the season to apply. Do not apply to lawns or mixed lawns of Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, or Dichondra because injury may occur.
Where to Use
- Use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Zoysiagrass, Centipedegrass, and Carpetgrass lawns only.
When to Apply
- Apply when grass and weeds are actively growing.
How Often to Apply
- A secondary application may be applied 8 weeks after the initial application, but not more than twice per year.
- Water-in product immediately after application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter the treated area after product is watered in and area is completely dry.
To help protect the environment, sweep any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk, or street, back into the treated area of the lawn to prevent run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';