Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass Ready-Spray®
- Feeds and waters at the same time
Grows new grass thicker and quicker versus unfed lawn
Improves seeding results
Also great for sod and grass plugs
Safe for all grass types
Specs and Details
- While there are no restrictions on reentering the lawn with this product, we recommend watering the product in and waiting until it is dried before going back on the lawn.
- If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Grow new grass thicker and quicker, vs. unfed grass, with Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass Ready-Spray®. Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass Ready-Spray® makes it easy to feed and water your grass at the same time to improve seeding results for a beautiful, green lawn. It's also great for sod and grass plugs.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- CONNECT: Connect sprayer to hose. Extend hose to farthest point of the area to be fed.
FEED: Point nozzle in the direction you want to spray. Slide thumb activation switch forward to ON position. Spray evenly over entire area, according to chart on the product label.
FINISH: When finished feeding, slide thumb activation switch backward to the OFF position. Turn off water. Relieve water pressue by sliding thumb switch to the WATER position until water slows to a drip, then switch back to OFF position.
Additional Information: Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn.
Where to Use
- Can be used anytime you're planting new grass or installing sod, sprigs or grass plugs. It is safe to use on any grass type.
When to Apply
- Plant grass seed according to the instructions on the grass seed package. Once seedlings sprout, begin using Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass Ready Spray®
First Feeding: When new grass begins sprouting.
Second Feeding: One week after first feeding.
Third Feeding: One week after second feeding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';