Scotts® Turf Builder® UltraFeed™
4,000 sq. ft.
- With one application you can feed your lawn now and later thanks to Scotts Secure Nutrients, a patented particle with a coating that controls the release of nutrients into the turf until they are needed
- Feeds for up to 3X longer (vs Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food)
- Each application feeds your lawn for up to 6 months
- Safe to use on all grass types
- Scotts® Turf Builder® UltraFeed™ produces a fast greening and offers a feeding period that is up to 3X longer than the one from Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food
Specs and Details
- If you live in a state that regulates nitrogen application, use the Regular Feed application rate.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down a drain.
- As you use the product, keep the bag stored in a cold, dry place where it can be closed securely.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Scotts® Turf Builder® Ultra Feed™ is a fast acting, long lasting way to feed your yard. By utilizing Scotts Secure Nutrients, a patented particle, nutrients are released when your lawn needs them which helps one feeding last for 6 months. It feeds for up to 3X longer than Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food. Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® UltraFeed™ to all grass types and then lightly water in for best results. It's an easy way to a great, green lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- When using a Scotts® broadcast, rotary, or WIZZ® spreader, start 5 feet from the edge of your lawn and walk in an outline of your entire lawn. When you have completed this, move back and forth across the lawn making each pass about 5 feet from the previous pass.
- If you have a Scotts® drop spreader, start 5 feet from the edge of your lawn and walk in an outline of your entire lawn. When you have completed this, move back and forth across the lawn. Align the hopper arrow with the previous wheel marks to ensure that coverage is uniform.
- For fast results, lightly water in. Product does not require watering in.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Apply only to actively growing turf. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
Where to Use
- It is safe to use Scotts® Turf Builder® UltraFeed™ on all grass types.
When to Apply
- One application of Ultrafeed will feed your lawn for up to 6 months. Feed in early spring to last through the summer, feed in the summer to last through fall, or feed in the fall to give your lawn a deep green while providing nutrients throughout the winter.
How Often to Apply
- If you live in a state that regulates nitrogen applications, apply only once in the spring or summer.
- Although you do not have to water in this product, we recommend you do so for faster results.
Using with Other Products
- If in the North, pair with Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action to Kill dandelions, prevent crabgrass, and feed your lawn.
If in the South, pair with Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action Southern to kill dollarweed and clover, prevent and kill fire ants for up to 6 months, and feed your lawn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Scotts is dedicated to helping you enhance and protect the beauty of your home environment. We recommend that you not apply this product when heavy rains are predicted. You should sweep any product that has spilled or spread to sidewalks or other hard surfaces, back into the area being treated. This prevents runoff into streams and lakes.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';