Scotts® Heritage™ Tall Fescue
- Scotts® Heritage™ Grass Seed Tall Fescue Mix has been designed to be greener, denser, and more durable than Kentucky-31
- Use in full sun and shade areas, and uncoated seeds will start to grow in 6-14 days--99.9 percent weed free
- Great for reseeding existing lawns or seeding new lawns
- Provides coverage of 3,500 sq. ft. for reseeding and 1,165 sq. ft. for new lawns
- Scotts® has been producing high-quality grass seed since 1868
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Since 1868, Scotts® has been producing High Quality Grass Seed. Scotts® Heritage™ Grass Seed Tall Fescue Mix continues in that tradition. This high-quality, uncoated grass seed has been designed to be greener, denser, and more durable than Kentucky-31. Provides coverage of 3,500 sq. ft. for reseeding and 1,165 sq. ft. for new lawns. Apply with a Scotts® spreader in areas that see full sun and shade during the day and you should start to see growth in 6-14 days.
Step by Step Instructions
Where to Use
- Can be used in both sunny and shady areas.
When to Apply
- Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60 degrees F and 80 degrees F
- Water daily or as needed to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 inches in height.
Average Days to Germinate
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kid & Pets
- Do not walk on your new lawn until it is established.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';