Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Bermudagrass
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Bermudagrass is a 3-in-1 solution of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver
- Seed to fill gaps in your lawn, fertilizer for thicker grass, and soil improver for enhanced root development
- Helps you get up to a 50% thicker lawn (subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn)
- Easily apply in late spring or early summer with a Scotts Spreader
- Covers 1,200 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Do not use for food, feed, or oil purposes. Store away from food and foodstuffs.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Get up to a 50% thicker lawn* with Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Bermudagrass. The 3-in-1 solution contains seeds to fill gaps in the current lawn; fertilizer for a thicker, greener turf; and a soil improver for enhanced root development. Apply to a Bermudagrass lawn in late spring or early summer using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, Elite, hand-held, or Wizz spreader. Water in and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate. Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Bermudagrass is uniquely formulated to help turn weak, thin Bermudagrass into a thicker, greener lawn with stronger roots in one easy application. *Subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Grow bermuda grass with this 3-in-1 solution of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver.
First, prepare the area to be seeded by mowing to a height of 2 inches, or at the lowest spreader setting.
Next, rake or dethatch the lawn to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any debris.
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Bermudagrass with a Scotts® spreader.
- Water daily, or as needed, to keep soil surface moist for the first 2 weeks until seedlings germinate, then water regularly to maintain seedling growth.
- Resume mowing when lawn reaches desired mowing height.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Not for use in organic crops or organic food production.
Do not use for food, feed, or oil purposes. Store away from feeds and foodstuffs.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches.
Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
- Apply only to your lawn. Sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street, back on to the lawn.
Where to Use
- Apply only to actively growing turf.
When to Apply
- Apply in the late spring or early summer when the lawn has greened up and the soil temperatures reach 65℉.
How Often to Apply
- One application can help turn weak, thin Bermuda grass into a thicker, greener lawn with stronger roots. *Subject to proper care. Results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
- Water daily, or as needed, to keep the soil moist for the first two weeks until the seedlings germinate. To maintain seedling growth, water regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 15ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';