Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® Tall Fescue Mix
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver
- Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf
- Soil improver for enhanced root development
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader (subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn)
Scotts® Turf Builder® THICK'R Lawn® Tall Fescue Mix has everything you need to help turn weak, thin grass into a thicker, greener lawn. With this 3-in-1 solution get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one application*! THICK'R Lawn® contains soil improvers for enhanced root development, seed to fill gaps with new grass, and fertilizer to feed new grass and thicken and green existing turf. This product is intended for use on an entire lawn and can be applied easily with a Scotts® spreader.
*Subject to proper care. Results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Prep - Mow the area to a height of approximately 2 inches or lowest mowing setting.
- Rake or de-thatch to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass or debris.
Apply - Use a Scotts® spreader to apply.
Water - Water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist for the first 2 weeks. Resume mowing when lawn reaches desired mowing height.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Apply only to actively growing turf. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto your lawn.
Where to Use
- This product is designed specifically to repair thin lawns and is intended for application to the entire lawn.
When to Apply
- Fall and Spring are the best times to use Thick'R Lawn®. Seed germinates best anytime temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and all danger of frost has passed.
How Often to Apply
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R Lawn® is a great addition to your lawn care program with 1 application in the spring and 1 application in the late summer/early fall.
- Water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist for the first 2 weeks.
Using with Other Products
- Do not apply weed control products until the grass is well established (mowed at least 4 times). Additionally, if you recently used a weed control product, refer to those product instructions to determine how soon you can plant grass seed.
Average Days to Germinate
- 7-30 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';