Earthgro® by Scotts®
- Color Advantage helps maintain color for up to 12 months
- Helps beautify landscapes while deterring weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight when applied at a 3-inch depth
- Shredded mulch beautifies landscape areas, and the wood composition helps conserve soil moisture and moderate temperature
- For best results, keep mulch dry for 24 hours after application, and turn or rake the top 1" of mulch every 3-4 months
- Available in 3 colors: brown, red and black
Specs and Details
- Use garden gloves when applying this product.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
Earthgro by Scotts Mulch uses Scotts Color Advantage to provide year-long color, guaranteed! Made from forest products, Earthgro Mulch helps conserve soil moisture, moderate soil temperature and prevent weeds naturally by blocking growth and access to sunlight when applied at a 3-in. depth. For longest color, keep mulch dry for 24 hours after application. To optimize color, it is recommended to turn or rake the top 1" of mulch every 3-4 months.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to areas where seeds have not yet germinated, around underdeveloped plants, or next to house foundations or other wood surfaces.
Where to Use
- Use around trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetables.
When to Apply
- Earthgro® by Scotts® Black Mulch can be applied year-round to provide landscape color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
A 3-inch layer of Earthgro® by Scotts® Black Mulch naturally prevents weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight.
Earthgro® by Scotts® Black Mulch has been certified by the Mulch and Soil Council.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';