Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula Ready-to-Spray
- From front patio furniture to the back deck, tackle outdoor cleaning with Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula—your everyday, ready-to-spray cleaner designed to keep surfaces looking fresh and free of dirt and grime.
- Powered by its unique fast-foaming action, the multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact.
- Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while being safe for use on fabrics and around plants and grasses.
- Perfect for eliminating buildup and cleaning cement, stone, siding, wood, composite, outdoor fabrics, boat interiors, roof shingles, terra cotta pots and more.
- To apply, connect sprayer to your garden hose, spray, let sit for 5-10 minutes, scrub as needed, and rinse.
Specs and Details
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Forget filling your shelves with an individual deck cleaner, siding cleaner, brick cleaner and patio furniture cleaner. Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula is your everyday, ready-to-spray go-to for tackling a weekend’s worth of dirty jobs (and then some). Patio furniture on deck? Check. Siding? Check. Roof shingles? Check. Even your boat interior? Check, mate. From cement and stone, to wood and composite, the fast-foaming action of this multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact. Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while still being safe to spray and use around plants, grasses and on outdoor fabrics such as umbrellas, awnings and more. To apply the cleaner, simply connect the sprayer to your garden hose, spray and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. For best results or serious cleaning, scrub the surface. Once finished, rinse and move onto the next project on your list. That cleaning to-do list, it never stood a chance. (This bottle is not refillable.)
Step by Step Instructions
- Connect the sprayer on the Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula bottle to a garden hose.
- Point the nozzle in the direction you want to spray and slide the thumb switch to ON.
- Spray cleaner onto the surface. Let it set for 5 to 10 minutes. (The time will vary based on the surface material and the amount of dirt.) During that time if the surface appears to be drying, re-wet as needed.
- To stop spraying, slide the thumb switch to the OFF position.
- For serious cleaning, scrub the surface after applying.
- Rinse the treated area by sliding the switch to the WATER position. When done, turn the water off. Slide the OFF position and disconnect the hose.
- Any residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use?
- Do not use around decorative ponds.
Where to Use?
- Use on cement, stone, vinyl, brick, patio furniture, boat interiors, roofs, shingles, outdoor fabric, terra cotta pots, wood, composite materials, siding, and many other surfaces.
- Safe to use around plants, grass, and fabrics.
- Use any time of the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';