Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi-Purpose Formula
- Powerful fast-foaming action that starts working on contact
- All you need to do is apply, scrub and rinse to lift dirt and wipe out stains caused by moss, mold, mildew, algae and more
- No chlorine bleach or phosphates, so it's safe to use around plants and grass
- Works great on cement, stone, wood, wood composite, vinyl, brick, patio furniture, boat interiors and many more outdoor surfaces
- 2.5 gallon makes up to 25 gallons
- Can be used with power washers
- OxiClean is a trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and is used under license by The Scotts Company LLC.
Specs and Details
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If irritation occurs, have the product label with you and contact a doctor or poison control center. You may also contact 1-800-543-8873 for emergency medical treatment information.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- There is no expiration date for this product.
Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner plus OxiClean™ Concentrate is great for cleaning large outdoor areas. Perfect for cement, stone, wood, wood composite, brick, patio furniture, flower pots, siding, boat interiors and many more outdoor surfaces. The Fast Foaming Action of Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiClean™ lifts dirt and wipes out stains caused by moss, mold, mildew and algae. Plus, the bleach-free cleaner can be used around plants and grass and even in your power washer. All you have to do is apply, scrub and rinse! When getting your outdoors ready for your next get-together, be sure to turn to Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner plus OxiClean™!
OxiClean is a trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and is used under license by The Scotts Company LLC.
©2017 The Scotts Company LLC World rights reserved.
Step by Step Instructions
- This product can be applied with a bucket, tank sprayer or power washer. Determine the correct dilution rate based on the amount of dirt and/or stains you are cleaning. Apply cleaner onto surface. Let solution set for 5 to 10 minutes. Time will vary depending on the surface and amount of dirt and stains. If surface appears to be drying, re-wet as needed prior to scrubbing.
- For general cleaning and brightening, add 12 oz. (1.5 cups cleaner to 108 oz. (13.5 cups) of water. For heavily soiled areas, add 32 oz. (4 cups) cleaner to 96 oz. (12 cups) of water. Apply solution to the surface to be cleaned.
Let solution set for a few minutes. For best results, scrub as needed. Lightly rinse with water. If product dries, reactivate cleaner by scrubbing with a wet brush, or lightly spray with water. Expect foaming action to continue after rinsing. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
Power Washer Directions with Chemical Chamber
- Refer to your power washer manual for specific chemical use instructions. Fill chemical chamber with undiluted concentrate. With low pressure soap nozzle, apply cleaner until wet.
Let solution set for a few minutes. Use high pressure nozzle to rinse surface. Foaming may continue after rinsing. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve. After cleaning, do not store cleaner in chemical chamber. Fill chemical chamber with water and flush using low pressure soap washer to prevent damage.
Power Washer Directions No Chemical Chamber
- Dilute concentrate according to directions for use. Apply cleaner solution directly to surface.
Let solution set for a few minutes. Rinse area with high pressure nozzle. Foaming may continue after rinsing.
Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
Tank Sprayer Directions
- Pour diluted cleaner/dilute concentrate product in clean tank sprayer. Apply cleaner solution directly to surface to be cleaned.
Let solution set for a few minutes. For best results, scrub as needed. Lightly rinse with water. If product dries, reactivate cleaner by scrubbing with a wet brush, or lightly spray with water. Expect foaming action to continue cleaning after rinsing. DO NOT STORE product in the tank sprayer and be sure to rinse sprayer out thoroughly after use.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use?
Can be used on multiple surfaces such as: concrete/brick, wood, composite wood, vinyl, patio furniture (including outdoor fabrics), boat interiors, roofing shingles, fiberglass, painted metals, etc.
When to Apply
Apply to surfaces that need cleaning as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';