Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® DLX Broadcast Spreader
Step by Step Instructions
- Fill the spreader over the driveway. Be sure and clean any product that spills.
- Turn the dial to the correct setting.
- Begin walking. Squeeze the trigger to release the product.
- Walk briskly (4 ft./s). Release the trigger when making turns.
- Make each pass 5 ft. from the previous path.
- To keep product off areas it is not wanted, slide lever to activate the EdgeGuard® Landscape Protection System.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use?
- Ideal for lawns, sidewalks, and driveways.
When to Apply
- Use all year long to feed, weed, and seed your lawns and melt ice and snow on your driveways and sidewalks.
How Often to Apply
- This spreader can be used all-year long.
- Read and follow all "Directions for Use" on the label of the product that you are applying.
EdgeGuard® blocks off the right side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto areas it is not intended to go.
- Follow the watering instructions on the packaging for the product you are applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
- If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Activating EdgeGuard® helps the product spread to its intended area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';