Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader
- Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader to apply Scotts® lawn care products
- Comes pre-calibrated and fully assembled with a fold-down handle for easy storage
- Scotts® exclusive EdgeGuard™ Technology keeps lawn product off landscaping, driveways, and sidewalks
- Features redesigned hopper and agitator for smoother product funneling and consistent coverage
- Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts lawn product, including grass seed and fertilizer - ideal for treating smaller areas
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Use the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader to apply fertilizer, grass seed, and other lawn care products. This lawn spreader comes pre-calibrated and ready-to-use, and holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product. When EdgeGuard™ is engaged, it will block off the right-side of the spreader pattern to prevent product from spreading onto non-lawn areas. Using the Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® Mini Broadcast Spreader is simple. To begin, turn rate control dial to the correct setting listed on the back of each Scotts® product, pour the product in the hopper, then start spreading. The lawn spreader's design enhancements feature a curved hopper and dual-bladed agitator for smooth product funneling and consistent coverage. Not to mention, it is compact and features a fold-down handle for easy storage. Spreaders provide uniform coverage of granular products; without one, you may end up with uneven coverage of fertilizer or control products that can result in uneven feeding, weed, disease, or insect control. Scotts® spreaders can also be used to distribute salt on walkways and driveways.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Fill the spreader over the driveway. Be sure and clean any product that spills.
- Turn the dial to the correct setting.
- Begin walking. Squeeze the trigger to release the product.
- Walk briskly (4 ft./s). Release the trigger when making turns.
- Make each pass 5 ft. from the previous path.
- To keep product off areas it is not wanted, slide lever to activate the EdgeGuard® Landscape Protection System.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Ideal for treating smaller areas of lawns, sidewalks, and driveways.
When to Apply
- Use all year long to feed, weed, and seed your lawns and melt ice and snow on your driveways and sidewalks.
How Often to Apply
- This spreader can be used all-year long.
- Follow the watering instructions on the packaging for the product you are applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
- If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Activating EdgeGuard® helps the product spread to its intended area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';