Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food (North)
5,000 sq. ft.
- Feeds and strengthens to help protect against future problems
- Builds strong, deep roots
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
- Formulated with exclusive Scotts® All-in-One Particles® technology for even greening and feeding
- Apply to any grass type
Specs and Details
- If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- Dry fertilizer products (without pesticide controls) have an indefinite shelf life.
Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food (North) helps you to build a thick, green lawn. It's formulated with exclusive Scotts® All-In-One Particles® technology for even greening and feeding. Using Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food (North) thickens your grass to crowd out new weeds and strengthens your lawn to help protect it against future problems.
Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food (North) any time, during any season to unlock your best lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
Apply to wet or dry lawn. If temperatures are consistently exceeding 90°F, water immediately after application to reduce stress on your lawn. For best results, use a Scotts® spreader.
Using with Other Products
- Ortho Weed B Gon Plus Crabgrass Control Ready-To-Use (Wand)
- Scotts Turf Builder Edgeguard DLX Broadcast Spreader
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';