Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn FoodFL
5,000 sq. ft.
- Feed to protect against heat and drought with Scotts Turf Builder Southern Lawn FoodFL
- Safe to use on all grass types
- One application will keep a lawn fed for up to 3 months
- Apply using a Scotts broadcast/rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader
- Covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Specs and Details
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Build thick, green lawns with Scotts Turf Builder Southern Lawn FoodFL. This lawn fertilizer feeds to protect your grass from the heat and drought of the southern climate. When used as directed, it won't burn the lawn. Use a Scotts broadcast/rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader to apply across 5,000 sq. ft. Safe to use on any grass type, Turf Builder Southern Lawn FoodFL will feed your lawn for up to 3 months.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food protects your southern lawn from heat and drought for up to 3 months.
- Apply this lawn fertilizer with a Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreader. Walk at a steady pace with each pass no more than 5' away from the previous one to ensure overlap.
- If using a Scotts® drop spreader to apply this lawn fertilizer, align the hopper wheel with the tracks from the previous pass and continue across the lawn at a steady pace.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use on actively growing Southern lawns of any grass type.
When to Apply
- Apply this lawn fertilizer to dry lawns. Do not apply in winter in North Florida. Apply only once per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches.
Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
If, during application, the product lands on sidewalks, driveways, streets, or other hardscaped areas, sweep it into the yard to avoid runoff.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';