Scotts® Grub B Gon® MAX Grub Killer
• Works to effectively control beetle grubs that cause turf damage,
• Controls a range of beetle grubs, including Japanese beetle, May or June beetles, European chafer, and more.*,
• Active ingredient: Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. galleriae strain SDS-502,
• See packaging for best time to apply
When To Apply
Powerful Bt Active Allows for Multiple Applications During the Season:
SPRING (April – late May): Apply after ground has thawed to control over-wintering grubs that are now migrating to the surface to feed on the roots.
SUMMER (late June – early August): Apply to control newly hatched grub larvae. Should be applied within 2-3 weeks of peak timing for adult beetles.
FALL (late August – September): Apply to help control new grubs that have hatched from new beetle eggs throughout the summer. This will help to protect the turf from over-wintering grubs and lessen the impact and quantity of grubs the following spring.
- 1.40 kg covers 125 m²
3.08 kg covers 275 m²
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';