Scotts® Turf Builder® SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control
5,000 sq. ft.
- Feeds and strengthens your lawn against heat and drought
Kills and protects against listed bugs including armyworms
Won't burn lawn
Your lawn will begin to wilt when water is needed; take advantage of nature's sprinkler and rely on the rain to water your lawn
A healthy lawn can clean the air, produce oxygen, prevent runoff and reduce soil erosion
Specs and Details
- 0.086% Bifenthrin
- If Empty: Non-refillable container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control to kill and protect against listed bugs including armyworms, and to feed and strengthen your lawn against heat and drought.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
Apply to a dry lawn, then water-in thoroughly to activate the product. For best results, use a Scotts® spreader.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use on any grass type.
When to Apply
- Apply in Summer: June - August
Frequently Asked Questions
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';